PROBLEM / OPPORTUNITY
- What is the problem you are trying to solve?
GREEN WAVE PRODUCTS, LLC® is revolutionizing Commercial & Urban farming via it’s strategic partnerships & portfolio of the AgriPOWER® brand of Advanced Organic, All-Natural, crop/plant nutrient fertilizer products. We will be offering complimentary products such as organic insecticide, watering/fertigation technologies, & LED Light technology. We working to solve agriculture problems related to chemical runoff, insufficient yields, poor soil conditions, labor cost of each application of fertilizer, and the cost of fertilizer per acre. Green Wave Products are designed to enhance the health of plants and crops, and the soil in which they grow, while improving yields.
- What pain point are you alleviating for your customer, and why would they pick you?
GREEN WAVE PRODUCTS, LLC® are solving agricultural problems related to chemical runoff, insufficient yields, poor soil conditions, labor costs of each application of fertilizer, and the cost of fertilizer per acre/hectare. Green Wave Products are environmentally safe and green.
- What are their alternatives and what is the status quo?
Organic composting, foul smelling products with animal by-products, (Chicken Manure or Bat Guano, etc.) In addition to displeasing your neighbors, these alternative products represent significant health hazards.
- What is the value proposition (from a customer perspective), and do you have customer referrals to prove it?
Our product costs less per acre/hectare, less labor intensive, and improves output.
- At this date, what is the status of the underlying technology?
Products are ready for commercialization.
- How much further does the technology/innovation need to scale to meet commercial standards? None
- What is the margin of error if the technology is underperforming or exceeding the expected cost targets?
There is no error in the technology. Underperforming or exceeding expected cost targets is highly unlikely.
- What needs to be achieved to make your value proposition compelling?
Increased farmer awareness, website, emails, social media advertising campaigns will be sufficient to gain significant market penetration.